.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

Wow, whoda thunk?

I have developed, 0ver the past month or so, a craving for veggies. Yes, this alone is strange, but, it seems I am mostly craving green beas. Snap Beans, what ever you wanna call them. The same basic stuff that I absolutly hated as a child, but of course, they were canned green beans.
Fresh ones are a gift from God, or Dog if your are Lyxdesik. I steam a huge handful every night and garnish with a small pat of butter and seasoning salt.
OK I have corn on the cob as well, but this IS New England, and while the sweet corn is fresh, you gotta eat it every night.
It's actually required by law. I think. I know I saw that somewhere. Yeah, I did.

Comments:
You got it. My translator and I, we give up. Such sentences and vocabulary ...
Try to to post some Pic's with wonderfull Trucks for your german fan...
cu ;-))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?