.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

Sly's Life. Friends: Detlef


This is the first post of a series I have planned called well, look at the Title. My life, the first part of the series is a short bio of each of my friends and aquaintaces. The first on my list, is Detlef, or Lestar, as he uses as his alias. I'm going to use first names only and they can be real or made up. Detlef will be my first because he is special. We have known each other for I think seven years now. We share drinks and our thoughts about our family's, our jobs and our struggles with life. Our time together is very special to me. Our backgrounds are so different but our lives are so close to each other. The bond between Detlef and I is like no other. We have never met in person. We have only chatted online and, the kicker is, neither one of us are speakers of the others language. Detlef was born, grew up and currently lives in what was once East Berlin.
He has a job with a software firm, in a nice office in Berlin. He is married to the beautiful and kind Carola and has a loving daughter in her teens. I think he misses Lenin. He is a very special friend and I thought he should be first. Someday we will meet.







Detlef is in a "Happy Place"

Comments:
I think that i must better control which pics i send to you ... my FRIEND! ;-))

From the 3. week in october we will stay the weekends at home. I mail you days before. cu
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?