.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Home Improvement, The Reality Series.

Welcome, wilcomen to the home improvement update. You recall that my bathroom was in dire need of repair.
http://sofakingawesome.blogspot.com/2005/07/fourty-five-thousand-for-soap-dish.html
Well, not only did the renovation begin, it's going along quite well. I hired my friend Bill to do the job. Now before you assume you know who Bill is, it's not the one you think it is, regardless who you think it might be. It's my friend Bill, the contractor, not the Bill the Proctologist, not Bill my bro in law, not Bill the weird guy at work.





First was the dumpster in the side yard.












Then things are torn down to the bare studs.
This is where my bathtub / shower was.













Remember the sink and the hole in the wall?
All gone...












I put together this makeshift shower in the basement.












Yes, I'm really taking a shower here.










This is our commode. Under the seat, is a removable bucket with a lid. We don't use it to pee, that's what the back yard is for. Yes, we have to poop here. I use the facilities at work during the week. The weekend however, is a bit too long to hold it.










We have to empty the bucket somewhere!

Comments:
now i understand what 'shit happens' means ... ;-)))
 
Okay, so I am proud of you for taking the plunge, as it were, into the remodelling. But, did you really need to subject us to pictures of you in the shower? I mean, really. I'm going to have nightmares for a week.
 
Our problems would be really great if the shower curtain was transparent ...
 
Lestar
Erklären Sie mir, wann bitte wir wieder plaudern können. Ich bilde Zeit für Sie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?