.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 23, 2005

 
Saturday July 16th. Drove 45miles to a small town southwest of Wellsley. Seems I won an Ebay bid for a 30" mower deck and a rotary plow for my Gravely. Whooooo Hoooo $144 for both. Not a bad deal.

Sunday July 17th. Brewed an IPA. Everything went well except for the ss scrubby I used to filter the hops from the brewpot to the fermenters. Seems it filtered 99 % of everything. Had to finally reach in with my arm,after I scrubbed it in an iodophore solution, and dislodge the scrubby filter from beneath the spigot. God knows what that is going to do to my ale.

Monday July 18th. Called the doctors office after getting a post card in the mail a few days after my blood test. There was a standard phrase "Your blood test was fine. " Bla Bla Bla..... This was scratched out with a pen and a note in marker "Please Call US ASAP ABOUT YOUR BLOOD TEST!"
Um, gee thanks... I got the card on Friday and couldn't call till Monday. Way to fuck up my weekend Doc! When I called them back on Monday the nurse told me I had Lime, as in Lyme disease. AGAIN!

Tuesday July 19th. I tried very hard to write an entry. I have three attempts saved
They all suck. I post something lame.

Wednesday July 20th. Wow, what a fucking awesome summer. It has been hot as hell more than not. I love it! I'll post more soon.

Thursday July 21st. Finalized the 2nd Mortgage and had a Poker game. Nice.. I came out a bit ahead.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?