.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 02, 2005

 

OK, lemme 'splain.

Here are a few things about myself and my blog.
First, the name. Sofa King Awesome is a play on words. So Fucking Awesome. Get it? I know, it's really clever. It's also what I label my homebrew beer as. More on this later.
Sly Dog? What kind of name is that? Well, it is supposed to be Sly_Dog but that was taken, can you believe it? Someone else stole my fricken name. I have been using Sly_Dog for over 10 years now. The origin of the name goes back to the early eighties when a guy I usta work with began saying "You sly dog you" to me. It really didn't make that much of an impression on me until one night back in 1991 I was creating a chat handle for myself on CompuServe. Everything I tried was taken so in exasperation I tried Sly_Dog. I have been using it on the net ever since.
Anything else? Um, I can't think of anything. Just a fair warning for you all. I can't spell for shit and there is no, wait, holy crap, there is a spell checker! Never mind.
How often will I post? Well, good question, I only post after consuming a few beers so it will be pretty much everyday as far as I can tell. The only problem is, I lead a very boring life and nothing much really happens. I guess I'll have to make shit up or I can just throw stupid links at you.
Oh wait, I have a pantload of photos I can share, many of them are not of my penis.
There, I hope I answered all of the questions I imagined you would ask. Please stop by every few hours every day and don't forget to to tell your friend if you have one.
Sly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?